Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
3500PSI Electric Pressure Washer 2.8GPM 2000W Power Washer Cleaner Machine with Spray Gun, 5 Adjustable Nozzles and Detergent Tank, Car Washer, Ideal for Cleaning Homes, Cars, Driveways, Patios
- 🔷🔹3500PSI HIGH PRESSURE WASHER – Powerful 2000-Watt motor generates up to 3500 PSI/2.8 GPM for max cleaning power. Perfect for sidewalks, siding, decks, fences, cement, pavement, pools, patio furniture, cars and more cleaning.
- 🔷🔹5 QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS – Power washer comes with 5 interchangeable nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°and soap) to meet your many different cleaning situations. You can choose the most suitable flow to wash various surfaces.
- 🔷🔹TOTAL STOP SYSTEM – Our electric washer machines equipped with the safe automatic total stop system (TSS). When the trigger is not used, it will automatically shut down the pump to save energy and extend the life of the pump.
- 🔷🔹EASY TO MOVE & ASSEMBLE – The 20-ft high pressure hose is long enough to meet your different needs. Wheeled upright trolley makes moving the pressure washer easily and quickly.
- 🔷🔹SAFE & DURABLE – This pressure washer is IPX5 waterproof and features a GFCI plug to prevent electric leakage, allowing you to safely operate this machine without any safety concerns. ATTENTION – please do not spray directly on peoples, animals, electronic equipment or the device itself.
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- 💦 [Powerful Cleaning Force] 3800 PSI 2.4 GPM. N-COR pump is durable, non-corrosive and maintenance-free. 2 year warranty.
- [POWERFUL]: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates.Pump Type : Wobble-Plate Piston. Voltage (V) : 120..Cord Lock : Yes. Foldable Handle : No
- [VERSATILE]: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- [TSS (Total Stop System)]: Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 1500 PSI : 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- VERSATILE : Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability
- 20 FT PRESSURE HOSE : provides greater reach without sacrificing power
- Powerful Motor,: 13 Amp/ 1800-Watt motor generates up to 1.4 GPM water flow and 1500-2100 PSI MAX(at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) water pressure for max cleaning power.
- Safe Total Stop System: Automatically shuts down the motor when trigger switch is not engaged.
- Adjustable Pressure Nozzle: Rotates to allow water flow between 0 to 45 degrees to cover a range of cleaning jobs.
- Powerful: The K1700 operates at a 1700 PSI - with an initial Max of 2125 PSI of TruPressure! Highest level of cleaning power and driven by a reliable brushless induction motor. Longer operation life along with a quieter operating volume!
- Versatile: Includes a Quick-Connect Steel Wand with 3 Spray Nozzles. 15° Nozzle for all-around cleaning, the Turbo Nozzle for superior results on tough-to-clean surfaces – and the 65° Nozzle for detergent application.
- High Pressure Hose: Equipped with the 20' kink-resistant High-Pressure Hose. Features a removable Storage-Container for your hose and pressure washer accessories. Features an On/Off foot switch for easy power control.
Last update on 2023-09-16 at 13:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular good motive to own a power washer will be to clean the side of one's property. You might believe the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but chances are you'll observe a develop up following time. Grease and some grime will cling, and you may wind up using a dingy looking property, specifically if it is actually white or yellow. This is often when the energy washer can conserve you all sorts of time. Should you had been to use a hose, it might not actually move the filth and also you would need to scrub the siding which has a brush. It's possible you'll not really have to do that in case you have higher powered water. It can be comparable to working with the auto wash or working with the hose to clean your car. You understand which 1 is a lot a lot easier and more rapidly.
A electric power pressure washer can be fantastic to clean out garages along with other like buildings, however you do need to be careful you are not pushing oil and grease out to the street. When you have to have to clean a floor within a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this really is the way to go. Not merely that, it'll probably clean the floor significantly better than every other system. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you're able to get just everything you need to have with no spending a fortune if it’s some thing you won’t use very normally.