Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
You have a pressure washer and now you need the best accessories to make it work even better. You may be wondering what the must-have pressure washer accessories are. In this article, we will discuss the best pressure washer accessories on the market today.
Pressure Washer Accessories
Looking for the best pressure washer accessories? You’ve come to the right place! Here at Pressure Washer Accessory, we specialize in all things related to pressure washers. From hoses and nozzles to detergents and cleaners, we have everything you need to keep your pressure washer running like new.
In our blog section, you’ll find helpful tips and tricks on how to get the most out of your pressure washer. Whether you’re looking for cleaning tips or maintenance advice, we have you covered. We also regularly post product reviews so you can see what’s new on the market and see if it’s right for you.
So check out the best accessories below and start learning how to make your pressure washer work even better!
Popular pressure washer Accessories
- Adjustable Snow Foam Lance with 1/4" quick connection fitting. Container Capacity: 1 Liter / 0.22 Gallon. Specification: 1000 PSI to 3000 PSI.
- EASY to install: fill some soap into the bottle with warm water to get thick foam; Then connect 1/4" quick connection plug to Pressure Washer Gun or Wand. Finally, adjust the knob on the top to desired foam level and then foam sprayer will disperse thick foam. The knob adjusts the foam dispensing amount and the nozzle adjusts the sprinkle pattern.
- Adjustable nozzle for accurate mixing and foam generation. Turn the top knob right (-) to get the thickest mixture, adjust the nozzle to get a proper sprinkle pattern, and let it loose.
- Package Includes: 2 pcs M22-14 swivel + 3/8" plug, 2 pcs 3/8" QD + M22-14 male, 2 pcs 3/4" female + 1/2" quick connect, 2 pcs 1/2" plug+ 3/4" male, 1pc M22 to M22 coupler.
- ATTENTION: M22 14 swivel fitting inside diameter is 14mm, NOT 15mm. NOT FIT some electric pressure washer with 15mm,please make sure before operation.
- Easy Connect & Disconnect:Two Quick Connector Sets connect water outlet of pump to pressure washer hose or connect pressure washer hose to gun. The other two Quick Connect Kits converts 3/4'' threads to quick release fittings, connecting all 3/4" standard garden hose to water inlet of power washer pump. And 1pc M22 to M22 connection for easy hose M22 connection, two hoses connection and extension.
- Universal Compatibility: Easily connects to wands with a standard ¼” quick-connect fitting. Compatible with most pressure washers rated 2600-3200 PSI up to 2.7 GPM
- Cleaner; Quicker: Delivers professional level cleaning over an area 15” wide with two spinning nozzles instead of one, significantly reducing your cleaning time and water usage
- Multi-Surface Cleaner: Perfect for cleaning large surfaces such as concrete, driveways, patios, decks, sidewalks and more. It can also be used to clean hard vertical surfaces like brick and stucco
- Protects Pressure Washer Pumps – Protects pistons and seals from damage during storage to ensure easy start-ups. By keeping internal components protected and lubricated, using this additive solution is ideal equipment maintenance
- Antifreeze and Lubricant – This superior protectant easily connects to your outdoor power washer and sprays a white protective foam into the water sprayer, safely preventing the water line from freezing
- Prevents Harmful Buildup – Connects easily to the the nozzle of your pressure washer, and saves your equipment from damage during storage in cold temperatures
- Get two pressure washer extension wands at a time, each extension rod is 17"
- 1/4" quick connector fits most high pressure cleaners and nozzles with 1/4" quick connector
- With a maximum working pressure of up to 4,000 PSI, it is suitable for most brands of pressure washer.
Last update on 2023-11-25 at 22:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
What are the best pressure washer accessories?
When it comes to pressure washers, there are a few essential accessories that can make your life a whole lot easier. Here are our top picks for the best pressure washer accessories:
1. A good set of pressure washer nozzles: These can make a big difference in terms of the efficiency of your pressure washing. Make sure to get a set that includes a variety of nozzle sizes and styles so you can tackle any cleaning job.
2. A soap dispenser: This is a great accessory if you plan on using your pressure washer for cleaning tasks that require soap or detergent. It will save you time and hassle from having to mix up solutions yourself.
3. A brush attachment: This can be incredibly useful for scrubbing stubborn dirt and grime from surfaces. It’s also great for getting into tight spaces and corners that are difficult to reach with the pressure washer nozzle alone.
4. A hose reel: This is an absolute necessity if you want to keep your pressure washing setup tidy and organized. It’s also great for preventing kinks in your hose, which can reduce water flow and cause premature wear and tear.
Adding a soap dispenser to your pressure washer is a great way to make sure you’re using the right amount of soap for each job. There are a few things to consider when choosing a soap dispenser, such as whether you want a handheld or wall-mounted model. Handheld models are great for small jobs, while wall-mounted soap dispensers are ideal for larger jobs. You’ll also want to consider the capacity of the soap dispenser, as well as how easy it is to refill.
If you’re looking for the best pressure washer accessories, then you can’t go wrong with a foam cannon. A foam cannon is a great way to add extra cleaning power to your pressure washer, and it’s also great for getting into those hard-to-reach places. Plus, it’s just plain fun to use!
If you’re looking for the best pressure washer accessories, then you need to check out rotating nozzles. These nozzles attach to the end of your pressure washer wand and allow you to quickly and easily switch between different spraying patterns. This is ideal for when you need to clean different surfaces or areas that require different amounts of pressure. Rotating nozzles are a must-have accessory for anyone who owns a pressure washer.
Pressure washer nozzles
There are a variety of pressure washer nozzles available on the market, each designed for a specific purpose. Here is a list of the most popular pressure washer nozzles, along with a brief description of each:
1. The Turbo Nozzle: This nozzle is ideal for quickly removing stubborn dirt and grime. It produces a concentrated stream of water that can cut through the toughest build-up.
2. The Rotating Nozzle: This nozzle is perfect for cleaning large areas quickly and evenly. It produces a rotating jet of water that gives an even clean without any streaks or missed spots.
3. The Soap Nozzle: This nozzle attaches to your pressure washer’s soap dispenser, making it easy to apply soap or detergent to the area you’re cleaning. This is ideal for deep cleaning jobs that require more than just water pressure.
4. The Foam Cannon: This attachment turns your pressure washer into a foaming machine! Simply fill the cannon with soap or detergent and attach it to your pressure washer. The cannon will mix the soap with water and air to create thick, rich foam that clings to surfaces – perfect for giving your car a
Pressure washer brushes
A pressure washer brush is one of the best accessories you can buy for your pressure washer. A brush will help you clean hard to reach places and get a deep clean. There are different types of brushes available, so make sure you choose one that is compatible with your pressure washer.
Pressure washer extension wands
If you own a pressure washer, then you know that one of the most essential accessories is an extension wand. Pressure washer extension wands allow you to reach high areas and tight spaces that would otherwise be inaccessible. They are also great for cleaning hard-to-reach places like gutters and roofs.
There are a few things to consider when choosing a pressure washer extension wand. The first is the length of the wand. You’ll want to choose a wand that is long enough to reach the areas you want to clean, but not so long that it’s unwieldy. The second is the material of the wand. Wands are typically made from aluminum or stainless steel, and both materials have their advantages and disadvantages. Aluminum wands are lighter weight and therefore easier to maneuver, but they are also more susceptible to damage. Stainless steel wands are more durable, but they are also heavier.
Finally, you’ll want to consider the attachments that come with the pressure washer extension wand. Many wands come with standard nozzles, but there are also specialty nozzles available for purchase separately. These nozzles can help you achieve different cleaning results depending on your needs. So, if you
There are a lot of different pressure washer accessories on the market, but not all of them are worth your money. We’ve compiled a list of the best pressure washer accessories that will make your life easier and help you get the most out of your pressure washer. From surface cleaners to extension wands, these accessories will help you tackle any cleaning job with ease.