Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Briggs & Stratton 3100 MAX PSI at 2.1 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 30-Foot Hose, 7-IN-1 Nozzle, and PowerFlow + Technology
- Features PowerFlow+ Technology Dual Mode Cleaning – use the High Pressure or High Flow mode depending on the job at hand –
- High pressure 3100 MAX PSI at 2. 1 GPM* / High flow 4. 5 MAX GPM at 150 PSI* –
- Powered by a trusted Briggs & Stratton EXi875 Series engine –
- Just Check & Add technology – means you’ll never change the oil for the life of the engineƚ
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One wonderful explanation to very own a energy washer will be to clean the side of your residence. You may think the rain cleans your siding, and it just could, but it's possible you'll notice a develop up after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you will wind up with a dingy looking residence, primarily if it is white or yellow. This can be when the power washer can conserve you all kinds of time. When you were to implement a hose, it could not really move the dirt and you also would should scrub the siding by using a brush. You could not need to do that if you have higher powered water. It really is comparable to applying the car wash or using the hose to clean your motor vehicle. You already know which one particular is substantially less complicated and a lot quicker.
A power pressure washer could be great to clean out garages and also other like buildings, though you do need to be careful you happen to be not pushing oil and grease out to the street. When you require to clean a floor in the hurry, and water will not bother it, this is the way to go. Not simply that, it will most likely clean the floor much better than any other method. The energy washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you can get just what you need without the need of paying a fortune if it is one thing you won’t use really typically.