Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL: 2800 PSI with 2.1 GPM backed by Champion’s 196cc single-cylinder OHV engine
- VERSATILE: Quick-connect gun, wand and five nozzles (0˚, 15˚, 25˚, 40˚, soap), a 25-foot high-pressure, quick-connect hose plus a detergent tank and hose for handling a variety of jobs
- HASSLE-FREE: Ergonomic comfort grip trigger gun reduces fatigue, plus onboard storage for the high pressure, hose, trigger gun and spray wand
- QUALITY: High-performance Annovi Reverberi axial cam pump provides consistent cleaning for everyday jobs
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 2-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
- Power Source Type: Gas Powered
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting.
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump with thermal relief.
- 5/16-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 09:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular wonderful explanation to personal a energy washer is to clean the side of your house. You might think the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but you could possibly notice a construct up immediately after time. Grease and some filth will cling, and you'll end up using a dingy looking house, in particular if it's white or yellow. This is often once the power washer can save you all kinds of time. If you were to utilize a hose, it will not definitely move the grime and also you would have to scrub the siding by using a brush. You could not really have to do that if you have substantial powered water. It is comparable to utilizing the car wash or employing the hose to clean your car. You already know which a single is a great deal easier and faster.
An electric or gas pressure washer might be great to clean out garages along with other like buildings, though you do must be cautious you happen to be not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. When you require to clean a floor in the hurry, and water won’t bother it, this really is the way to go. Not just that, it will most likely clean the floor significantly better than every other method. The energy washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you're able to get just what you want devoid of spending a fortune if it is a thing you will not use pretty frequently.