Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 4 quick-connect nozzles – Easily power wash a wide variety of surfaces with the included 4 quick-connect nozzles (0°, 15°, 40° and soap).
- 25-foot flexible hose – 25-foot flexible hose makes for easy maneuvering while cleaning and easy to store.
- Made in the USA with Global Materials – Made in the USA with Global Materials, includes a three-year limited frame warranty and two-year limited engine and equipment warranty.
- Briggs & Stratton 208cc Engine – Power delivered by Briggs & Stratton engine with reliable recoil start and 0.8 gallon gas tank.
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular great cause to personal a power washer is usually to clean the side of one's property. You could possibly believe the rain cleans your siding, and it just may possibly, but it's possible you'll observe a construct up soon after time. Grease and a few dirt will cling, and you may wind up by using a dingy looking property, in particular if it is white or yellow. This is often when the electrical power washer can save you all kinds of time. In the event you were to work with a hose, it might not really move the filth and you would really need to scrub the siding using a brush. You might not should do that in case you have substantial powered water. It truly is comparable to using the motor vehicle wash or using the hose to clean your car. You know which one is a lot a lot easier and more quickly.
A electric power pressure washer might be good to clean out garages and also other like buildings, even though you do must be mindful you are not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. When you have to have to clean a floor within a hurry, and water will not bother it, this really is the way in which to go. Not just that, it can almost certainly clean the floor a lot better than any other process. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you're able to get just everything you require without the need of paying a fortune if it is anything you won’t use quite normally.