Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Craftsman 2200 MAX PSI at 1.8 GPM Gas Pressure Washer with 25-Foot EZ Flex Hose, and 3 Quick-Connect Nozzles, Powered by Briggs & Stratton
- Power source type: Gas Powered
- Package Dimensions: 23.0 H x 26.0 L x 21.5 W (inches)
- Package Weight: 59.0 pounds
- Country of Origin : United States
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular great motive to own a energy washer is usually to clean the side of your house. You could possibly assume the rain cleans your siding, and it just may well, but you might recognize a create up after time. Grease and some dirt will cling, and you will find yourself using a dingy looking home, specially if it is actually white or yellow. This can be when the electrical power washer can conserve you all sorts of time. For those who have been to make use of a hose, it will not seriously move the grime and also you would really need to scrub the siding which has a brush. You could not must do that in case you have higher powered water. It is comparable to making use of the vehicle wash or applying the hose to clean your vehicle. You realize which 1 is much a lot easier and more rapidly.
A electric power pressure washer may be fantastic to clean out garages and also other like buildings, although you do need to be careful you are not pushing oil and grease out into the street. Once you need to clean a floor in a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this is certainly the way in which to go. Not simply that, it's going to most likely clean the floor much better than every other strategy. The energy washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you can get just what you require with out paying a fortune if it is one thing you will not use very generally.