Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1800 psi, 1. 1GPM
- 13 amp universal motor
- On-board soap tank
- Quick connect wand with 15°, 25°, 40°, and soap nozzles
- 20-Foot high pressure hose on reel
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One fantastic reason to own a electrical power washer would be to clean the side of your house. You could consider the rain cleans your siding, and it just could, but you might recognize a build up soon after time. Grease and some filth will cling, and you will wind up using a dingy looking house, particularly if it is actually white or yellow. That is when the electrical power washer can save you all kinds of time. For those who were to work with a hose, it will not actually move the filth and you would must scrub the siding using a brush. You may not have to do that in case you have large powered water. It really is comparable to using the automobile wash or applying the hose to clean your motor vehicle. You recognize which 1 is a lot easier and more quickly.
A electric power pressure washer can be excellent to clean out garages and also other like buildings, however you do must be mindful that you are not pushing oil and grease out into the street. Whenever you have to have to clean a floor inside a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this is certainly the way in which to go. Not merely that, it can probably clean the floor significantly better than any other approach. The power washer comes in all kinds of sizes, so that you can get just everything you have to have without having investing a fortune if it’s a thing you will not use extremely usually.