Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The Karcher Promise: Cleaner. Quicker.
- Professional-grade three piston crankshaft (triplex) pump
- Professional-grade unloader valve
- VersaGRIP trigger gun with dual trigger technology and fatigue-reducing stock
- Powerful Honda GX270 engine
- Flow Control
- Quick connect 50ft steel-braided rubber high pressure hose
- Durable 18 gauge welded frame outlasts riveted/bolted frames and is powder coated to resist corrosion
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting.
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump with thermal relief.
- 5/16-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 09:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A single terrific motive to personal a power washer is usually to clean the side of one's residence. You could possibly feel the rain cleans your siding, and it just could, but you could possibly recognize a establish up after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you may end up which has a dingy looking house, particularly if it really is white or yellow. This is when the power washer can conserve you all sorts of time. If you had been to work with a hose, it will not seriously move the grime and you also would should scrub the siding with a brush. You could possibly not must do that for those who have large powered water. It is comparable to applying the car wash or applying the hose to clean your vehicle. You know which 1 is much a lot easier and faster.
A power pressure washer could be excellent to clean out garages as well as other like buildings, even though you do have to be cautious you might be not pushing oil and grease out into the street. After you need to clean a floor inside a hurry, and water will not bother it, this is the way to go. Not simply that, it can almost certainly clean the floor much better than every other strategy. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so that you can get just what you require without having investing a fortune if it is one thing you won’t use quite typically.
Sold on Amazon
[1500 PSI] Spray down the deck and blast dirt off the siding as you make your way around front to pressure wash the driveway and your cars, trucks, and RVs[1.2 GPM] That’s Gallons Per Minute. A lot...