Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 1600 PSI, 1.35 GPM Electric Pressure Washer
- Compact, horizontal design for space saving storage
- Onboard accessory storage for spray wands
- Lightweight, briefcase style design for easy transport
- DirtBlaster spray wand effectively removes stubborn dirt on non-sensitive surfaces. Increases impact abrasion by up to 50% and is perfect for targeted spot cleaning
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER CANNON: As a high pressure foamer, the polymer corrosion-resistant detergent bottle can loose tough stuff or remove deep stains.
- HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER: Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/2.4 GPM.Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional metal garden hose connector and 22mm metal water outlet. Comes with a 20ft high-pressure hose (metal connection) to avoid annoying water leakage.
- 3000 PSI High Pressure: The pressure washers could provide up to 3000 PSI with max 2.5 GPM water flow, which is great for removing deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint, and even graffiti from concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats and trailers, and outdoor power equipment
- Professional Safety: TSS system lets the power washers start up as soon as you squeeze the trigger and shut down as soon as you let go, you’ll never have to worry about pump damage from extended idling. It also has GFCI protection against the risk of electric shock and a lock button to prevent it from the spray gun being engaged accidentally
- Multiple Clean Modes: This pressure cleaner has 4 quick-connect metal spray tips (0°, 15°, 25°, 40°) to provide 4 different kinds of pressure strong water stream. The attached 16.9oz foam cannon could produce rich bubbles to wash your car. Freely select the high-pressure nozzle best suited to your task
- 2700 PSI and 2. 3 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump For Durable and Convenient Use
- Heavy duty AR Triplex Pump lasts up to 4X longer than axial pumps
- Generac 212cc OHV engine provides powerful cleaning performance and reliability, and has low-oil shutdown to protect the engine
- 30 feet flex hose; kink resistant, non-marring
Last update on 2021-06-19 at 11:11 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A single good cause to own a energy washer will be to clean the side of one's residence. You could possibly feel the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but it's possible you'll discover a develop up just after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you will find yourself with a dingy looking house, specifically if it is actually white or yellow. That is when the energy washer can save you all sorts of time. In case you were to work with a hose, it could not truly move the grime and you also would should scrub the siding that has a brush. Chances are you'll not have to do that in case you have large powered water. It really is comparable to utilizing the vehicle wash or using the hose to clean your car. You recognize which one is considerably a lot easier and faster.
A electric power pressure washer is often terrific to clean out garages and also other like buildings, though you do must be cautious you're not pushing oil and grease out to the street. After you will need to clean a floor in a hurry, and water will not bother it, this is certainly the way in which to go. Not just that, it is going to likely clean the floor a lot better than every other method. The energy washer comes in all kinds of sizes, so you can get just what you have to have devoid of spending a fortune if it is something you will not use really typically.