Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Cleans driveways, sidewalks, patios and decks up to four times faster than standard nozzles
- Quick-connect coupler connects to most pressure-washer wands. Rotation speed (rpm): 1500
- Two 1,500 RMP rotating nozzle jets for rapid, even cleaning
- Cleans without leaving streaks or stripes
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting.
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump with thermal relief.
- 5/16-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 09:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular great reason to own a electrical power washer is always to clean the side of your house. Chances are you'll imagine the rain cleans your siding, and it just may well, but it's possible you'll notice a establish up right after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you'll end up using a dingy looking house, primarily if it really is white or yellow. This is once the energy washer can conserve you all sorts of time. When you were to make use of a hose, it might not truly move the filth so you would need to scrub the siding which has a brush. You may not really need to do that should you have substantial powered water. It's comparable to applying the automobile wash or utilizing the hose to clean your car. You understand which a single is a great deal less difficult and more rapidly.
A electric power pressure washer could be great to clean out garages as well as other like buildings, though you do must be mindful you're not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. Once you have to have to clean a floor in a hurry, and water won’t bother it, that is the way in which to go. Not only that, it is going to most likely clean the floor much better than every other technique. The electrical power washer comes in all kinds of sizes, so you're able to get just what you need to have without paying a fortune if it is anything you won’t use pretty generally.