Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Powerful 180cc engine offers substantial performance
- 2700 PSI delivers a flow rate of 2.3 gallons per minute
- 25 foot high-pressure hose to reach dirt and grime wherever it hides
- Easy set-up with quick-connect gun, wand and nozzles
- Four nozzles to match your cleaning chores: 0 degrees, 25 degrees, 40 degrees and a soap nozzle
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One good reason to very own a energy washer would be to clean the side of one's house. It's possible you'll consider the rain cleans your siding, and it just may possibly, but you could possibly notice a make up just after time. Grease and a few dirt will cling, and you'll wind up using a dingy looking property, particularly if it's white or yellow. This is certainly once the energy washer can save you all sorts of time. If you have been to utilize a hose, it will not seriously move the grime and also you would should scrub the siding by using a brush. You could possibly not really need to do that for those who have higher powered water. It is actually comparable to employing the motor vehicle wash or making use of the hose to clean your car or truck. You realize which 1 is much much easier and speedier.
An electric or gas pressure washer is often terrific to clean out garages together with other like buildings, however you do have to be cautious you might be not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. If you will need to clean a floor in a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this really is the way to go. Not only that, it can possibly clean the floor a lot better than every other method. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you can get just what you will need with no paying a fortune if it is a little something you won’t use quite usually.