Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Genuine, OEM Ryobi Replacement Part
- Ryobi replacement wand, part number 308494075
- Compatible with: BM80721SB, PS141913, PS141955, RY14122, RY141600, RY141612
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- 2700 PSI and 2. 3 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 4 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump For Durable and Convenient Use
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER CANNON: As a high pressure foamer, the polymer corrosion-resistant detergent bottle can loose tough stuff or remove deep stains.
- HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER: Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/2.4 GPM.Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional metal garden hose connector and 22mm metal water outlet. Comes with a 20ft high-pressure hose (metal connection) to avoid annoying water leakage.
- 【POWERFUL PRESSURE WASHER】: This power washer built in powerful 1800-watt motor to generate up to 3600 PSI water pressure at 2.4GPM water flow for max cleaning power. Powered using an air cooled industrial motor and the power will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces.
- 【ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER MAKE CLEANING EASY】: Our High Pressure washer tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, cars, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more.Very easy to tackle different cleaning projects.Delivers a higher cleaning performance and uniform cleaning results, This electric power washer can remove even the most stubborn and encrusted Dirt , Gunk ,Oil ,Rust within seconds – quickly, easily to help you create a clean and pleasant living environment.
- 【4 Interchangeable Nozzle】4 quick-connect spray tips for low to high pressure to wash various surfaces. 0º- areas that are high and hard to reach; clean crevices in sidewalks or driveways; 15º- use on concrete, brick and other hard surfaces with stubborn stains; 25º- use on painted surfaces, wood siding, fences and lawn mowers;40º- use on windows and screens.
Last update on 2021-02-24 at 06:26 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A single terrific purpose to own a energy washer is to clean the side of one's house. You might believe the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but you may discover a develop up soon after time. Grease and some grime will cling, and you will find yourself that has a dingy looking residence, primarily if it is actually white or yellow. This is often when the power washer can conserve you all kinds of time. Should you had been to implement a hose, it might not seriously move the filth and also you would need to scrub the siding having a brush. You could not really have to do that when you have substantial powered water. It can be comparable to utilizing the auto wash or using the hose to clean your automobile. You know which one is a lot simpler and faster.
An electric or gas pressure washer could be good to clean out garages and other like buildings, however you do have to be mindful you're not pushing oil and grease out to the street. Once you will need to clean a floor within a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this is the way in which to go. Not simply that, it'll possibly clean the floor a lot better than every other technique. The energy washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you can get just what you want with out investing a fortune if it’s a little something you will not use extremely frequently.