Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Idle-Down: Saves Fuel and Reduces Noise and Wear on the Pump
- Features On-Board Detergent Tank for Easy Soap Application
- Performance Tested and Rated in Accordance with PWMA Standards
- 12 in. durable wheels for easy transport
- On-board accessory storage for user convenience
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting.
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump with thermal relief.
- 5/16-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 09:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One particular wonderful cause to very own a electrical power washer is usually to clean the side of one's home. It's possible you'll imagine the rain cleans your siding, and it just could possibly, but it's possible you'll recognize a create up soon after time. Grease and some filth will cling, and you'll wind up that has a dingy looking household, specially if it is actually white or yellow. This is often once the electrical power washer can save you all sorts of time. When you were to make use of a hose, it would not genuinely move the grime and you also would need to scrub the siding by using a brush. You may not have to do that when you've got high powered water. It can be comparable to making use of the car or truck wash or making use of the hose to clean your car or truck. You understand which 1 is much easier and speedier.
An electric or gas pressure washer could be terrific to clean out garages and other like buildings, however you do have to be cautious you will be not pushing oil and grease out to the street. After you require to clean a floor in a hurry, and water will not bother it, that is the way in which to go. Not simply that, it can most likely clean the floor much better than any other strategy. The power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you're able to get just what you need to have without paying a fortune if it’s some thing you will not use really generally.