Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
SIMPSON Cleaning ALH3425 Aluminum Gas Pressure Washer Powered by HONDA GX200, 3600 PSI @ 2.5 GPM, Black & Red
- HONDA GX200 engine w/ Oil Alert
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump w/ PowerBoost Technology
- 5/16 in. x 35 ft. MorFlex hose is non-marring, kink and abrasion resistant, and equipped with threaded fittings
- Aircraft grade aluminum frame w/ brushed extruded aluminum tubing.Pump/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
- 10″ Premium pneumatic wheels
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor.Gun/Hose Connection:Threaded M22 connection
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- SIMPSON OHV engine with large recoil for easy starting.
- Reliable, maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump with thermal relief.
- 5/16-in. x 25-ft. high pressure hose is non-marring, flexible and abrasion resistant
Last update on 2021-05-06 at 09:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
A single fantastic motive to own a electrical power washer will be to clean the side of the household. You could assume the rain cleans your siding, and it just could, but you could possibly recognize a develop up just after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you may wind up which has a dingy looking home, especially if it can be white or yellow. That is once the power washer can save you all kinds of time. Should you had been to work with a hose, it will not really move the filth and you also would really have to scrub the siding using a brush. You could not have to do that for those who have substantial powered water. It can be comparable to employing the vehicle wash or employing the hose to clean your auto. You know which 1 is considerably simpler and more rapidly.
An electric or gas pressure washer is often excellent to clean out garages along with other like buildings, even though you do have to be careful you will be not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. If you need to clean a floor within a hurry, and water will not bother it, this is the way to go. Not only that, it can most likely clean the floor a lot better than every other technique. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you can get just everything you will need without having spending a fortune if it is a little something you will not use really usually.