Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- HONDA GX270 engine w/ Oil Alert
- AAA Industrial triplex plunger pump w/ PowerBoost Technology
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. Monster hose is kink resistant and abrasion resistant w/ quick connect fittings
- Welded steel construction frame
- 13″ Premium pneumatic wheels
- 5 Quick connect nozzle tips: 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- All pressure washers are 100% functionally tested in factory and may contain minimum residual fuel/oil or fuel odor
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One great cause to very own a energy washer should be to clean the side of the house. You could possibly believe the rain cleans your siding, and it just could possibly, but chances are you'll discover a make up following time. Grease and some grime will cling, and you will wind up having a dingy looking house, primarily if it is white or yellow. That is when the energy washer can conserve you all kinds of time. Should you have been to use a hose, it will not truly move the filth and you also would really need to scrub the siding with a brush. You may not really have to do that when you've got large powered water. It can be comparable to making use of the auto wash or using the hose to clean your car. You realize which one is considerably easier and more rapidly.
A electric power pressure washer is usually wonderful to clean out garages as well as other like buildings, although you do must be careful you happen to be not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. After you require to clean a floor in a hurry, and water will not bother it, that is the way to go. Not just that, it'll almost certainly clean the floor much better than any other approach. The energy washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so that you can get just everything you need with no investing a fortune if it is one thing you won’t use quite often.