Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 13-amp motor generates up to 2, 500 PSI/1. 48 GPM for maximum cleaning power
- DETERGENT TANK: 1 gallon onboard detergent tank to tackle even the toughest caked on grime
- ACCESSORIES: Includes onboard hose holder, 34-inch extension wand, 20-foot high pressure hose, 35-foot power code with GFCI protection, garden hose adapter, needle clean-out tool
- QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 5 quick connect nozzles (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap) tackle different cleaning projects
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life
- PRESSURE: Max rating per CSA test standards. Maximum internal pressure is 2500 PSI. Under typical load, working pressure is 2000 PSI .
- WE’VE GOT YOU COVERED! : Your new pressure washer is backed by the Snow Joe + Sun Joe Customer Promise. We will warrant new, powered products for two years from the date of purchase. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. Contact Snow Joe + Sun Joe customer support at 1-866-766-9563 for further assistance.
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
- HIGH PRESSURE FOAMER CANNON: As a high pressure foamer, the polymer corrosion-resistant detergent bottle can loose tough stuff or remove deep stains.
- HIGH PRESSURE CLEANER: Powerful 1600-Watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/2.4 GPM.Perfect for siding, decks, cement, pavement, pools, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks, RVs, ATVs and more.
- LEAKPROOF CONNECTIONS: Professional metal garden hose connector and 22mm metal water outlet. Comes with a 20ft high-pressure hose (metal connection) to avoid annoying water leakage.
- Lifetime warranty
- Save up to 60-percent on your water heating cost with an ECOSMART electric tankless water heater
- Never run out of hot water with an ECOSMART tankless water heater
Last update on 2021-04-21 at 10:21 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One good motive to personal a energy washer is always to clean the side of your property. You could imagine the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but you could notice a create up soon after time. Grease and a few dirt will cling, and you may find yourself by using a dingy looking household, especially if it is white or yellow. This is often when the power washer can conserve you all kinds of time. When you had been to implement a hose, it might not really move the dirt and you also would have to scrub the siding which has a brush. You could not have to do that in case you have higher powered water. It's comparable to applying the vehicle wash or making use of the hose to clean your motor vehicle. You realize which one is a great deal less difficult and speedier.
A electric power pressure washer could be great to clean out garages along with other like buildings, although you do need to be cautious you are not pushing oil and grease out to the street. When you need to have to clean a floor inside a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this is certainly the way in which to go. Not merely that, it'll probably clean the floor far better than every other approach. The energy washer comes in all kinds of sizes, so you can get just everything you have to have without investing a fortune if it is something you won’t use pretty often.