Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Tool Daily Pressure Washer Pump Replacement, Horizontal Pump for Cold Water Gas Power Washer, 2600-3000 PSI, 2.4 GPM
- ATTENTION: The pressure washer pump head only fit horizontal engines of gasoline pressure washer. NOT fit vertical engines. Not fit electric pressure washer. For vertical pump, please search “Tool Daily Pressure Washer Pump Replacement, Vertical Pump for Cold Water Gas Power Washer”
- Pressure washer replacement pump include: 1-piece pump, 1-piece M22 14mm female to 3/8” plug, 1-piece 3/8” quick disconnect to M22 14mm male. 1-piece 3/4’’ female to 1/2’’ quick connect, 1-piece 1/2’’ plug to 3/4’’ male, 1-piece chemical injector siphon hose, 4-pieces Flange bolts, 1-piece keyways, 4-pieces Gaskets. Thermal relief valve and chemical injector are included in the pump.
- Attention: Please make sure the pump fits your model. The OEM replacement pump works with many brands and models of pressure washers. Compatible with many models of Generac, Briggs and Stratton,Homelite, Powerstroke, Troy Bilt, Honda, Devilbiss, Sears Craftsman, Simpson, Himore, EXCELL, & Karcher Pressure Washer. The mounting flange offers an easy connection to most 3/4” diameter shaft horizontal gas engines.
- Working pressure is rated to 2600-3000 PSI and flow rate is rated to 2.4 GPM. Max temperature is 140 Degree F. The pump body is made of Aluminum alloy.
- SPECIFICATION: Water Inlet: 3/4″ Garden hose Thread. Water outlet: M22 14mm male thread. Shaft: 3/4 Inch. Mounting bolts: the distance between two diagonal mounting bolts is 3 and 5/8 Inch. The distance between two neighboring mounting bolts is 2 and 9/16 inch.
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One terrific explanation to own a electrical power washer should be to clean the side of one's property. You could believe the rain cleans your siding, and it just may, but you could possibly recognize a create up after time. Grease and a few filth will cling, and you'll wind up which has a dingy looking household, particularly if it is actually white or yellow. This is when the energy washer can save you all kinds of time. In case you were to make use of a hose, it would not truly move the filth and you also would have to scrub the siding that has a brush. You could possibly not should do that should you have high powered water. It is actually comparable to working with the car wash or applying the hose to clean your automobile. You recognize which a single is a lot much easier and more rapidly.
A power pressure washer is often excellent to clean out garages and other like buildings, however you do must be careful you happen to be not pushing oil and grease out to the street. If you require to clean a floor in a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this really is the way in which to go. Not merely that, it will probably clean the floor significantly better than any other method. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so you're able to get just everything you will need with out investing a fortune if it’s some thing you will not use very usually.