Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Variable flow allows users to adjust both the PSI and the spray width of the pressure washer
- 14.5-amp motor blasts water at rates of up to 1.76 gallons per minute
- Lightweight design combined with 6-inch never-flat wheels makes for easy transport and storage
- Onboard soap tank provides users extra cleaning power for tackling tough jobs
- Features a 20-foot reinforced hose, a 36-foot power cord, and a two-year Warranty
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One excellent cause to own a electrical power washer should be to clean the side of your house. You could possibly think the rain cleans your siding, and it just might, but you may notice a develop up soon after time. Grease and some grime will cling, and you'll wind up that has a dingy looking house, particularly if it's white or yellow. This can be once the electrical power washer can conserve you all sorts of time. In the event you were to use a hose, it could not seriously move the dirt and you would should scrub the siding using a brush. You might not must do that should you have high powered water. It is comparable to using the car or truck wash or making use of the hose to clean your auto. You realize which 1 is a great deal less complicated and speedier.
An electric or gas pressure washer could be fantastic to clean out garages along with other like buildings, though you do have to be careful you might be not pushing oil and grease out in to the street. If you require to clean a floor within a hurry, and water will not bother it, this is certainly the way to go. Not merely that, it will possibly clean the floor significantly better than any other system. The electrical power washer comes in all kinds of sizes, so that you can get just everything you have to have without the need of spending a fortune if it’s some thing you will not use pretty often.