Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- 3000 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER: Powerful 1600-watt motor generates up to 3000 PSI/1.85 GPM for max cleaning power. 3000 PSI at 1.85 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces.
- 4 QUICK-CONNECT SPRAY TIPS: 4 quick connect nozzles (40°, 25°, 15°，0°) and a brush allow you to tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: home exteriors, buildings, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, and more.
- EASY TO MOVE & STORE: Wheeled upright trolley makes moving the pressure washer easy and safe. Hose reel keeps the 20-ft high pressure hose organized for quick and easy clean-up and storage.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Equipped with TSS that can automatically shut off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life. 32.8ft electric cord with inline GFCI circuit breaker allows you to use the pressure washer safely with any exterior outlet.
- EASY ASSEMBLY: Just assemble the pressure washer, connect the hose, select a nozzle, and plug in to start cleaning right away. Please read the user manual prior to first use, as it includes important troubleshooting and safety information.
More Pressure Washers To Choose From
- POWERFUL: 14.5-Amp/1800-watt motor generates up to 2030 PSI (at initial discharge per CSA internal pressure testing) and 1.76 GPM (with nozzle open at minimum pressure) of water flow
- VERSATILE: Tackle a variety of cleaning tasks: homes, buildings, RV’s, cars, trucks, boats, decks, driveways, patios, lawn equipment, and more. With two 0.9 L onboard detergent tanks, removable tanks carry and store different types of detergent to simultaneously tackle different cleaning projects.
- TSS (Total Stop System): Automatically shuts off pump when trigger is not engaged to save energy and prolong pump life.
- 3200 PSI and 2. 5 GPM of Powerful, Deep-Cleaning Water Pressure Perfect for Decks, Sidewalks, Siding, Fences, Railings, Garage Floors, Exterior Walls, Cars and Patio Furniture – Easy to Fill 1 Gallon Gas Tank
- Half Gallon Onboard Soap Tank With 25′ Foot Abrasion Resistant Super-Flex Hose With Lightweight Spray Gun and 5 Quick Connect Nozzles (0°, 15°, 25°, 40° & Soap)
- Heavy Duty Gas Powered 212cc 4-Stroke Westinghouse OHV Horizontal Shaft Engine with Recoil Start - Long Lasting, Maintenance-Free Axial Cam Pump Provides 2. 5 Gallons of Water (and Soap! ) a Minute
- VERSATILE: Ideal for light to medium duty cleaning jobs including auto, deck, concrete, pavers, dock, boat, cabin, porch, patio, windows, siding, driveway and more!
- ADJUSTABLE PRESSURE: Adjustable spray wand with twist nozzle easily controls water pressure to handle the task at hand
- POWERFUL MOTOR: Powerful 11.5-amp motor generates 1450 PSI of maximum water pressure and a maximum flow rate of 1.45 GPM
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
- Hose Length: 240 Inches
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Last update on 2021-05-09 at 09:13 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
One good purpose to very own a power washer is always to clean the side of your household. It's possible you'll consider the rain cleans your siding, and it just could, but you may recognize a construct up after time. Grease and some filth will cling, and you may find yourself that has a dingy looking property, particularly if it truly is white or yellow. That is when the power washer can save you all sorts of time. In case you have been to work with a hose, it might not really move the dirt so you would should scrub the siding using a brush. It's possible you'll not really have to do that should you have higher powered water. It truly is comparable to making use of the auto wash or using the hose to clean your vehicle. You realize which one is considerably easier and more rapidly.
A power pressure washer can be fantastic to clean out garages and also other like buildings, though you do need to be cautious you might be not pushing oil and grease out into the street. If you want to clean a floor inside a hurry, and water won’t bother it, this is certainly the way in which to go. Not just that, it's going to probably clean the floor far better than any other process. The electrical power washer comes in all sorts of sizes, so that you can get just what you want devoid of spending a fortune if it’s a little something you won’t use quite frequently.